NRS exercises positive and innovative approaches to transform regulatory barriers into market based solutions. The best resources for bridging concrete roadblocks are the people, entities, industries, agencies, organizations and scientists themselves. All they need is the proper guidance and understanding of others to harvest their creativity in a manner that provides thoughtful and negotiated process and goal driven solutions.
- Natural Resources Conservation Services
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Services
- U.S Army Base Fort Hood
- U.S. Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune
Stakeholder Groups and Associations
- Texas Oil and Gas Association
- Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Associations
- Kansas Farm Bureau
- Colorado Cattleman’s Association
- American Farm Bureau
- National Cattleman’s Beef Association
- Texas Farm Bureau
- North Carolina Farm Bureau
- Texas Wildlife Association
- Environmental Defense Fund
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- Nature Conservancy
- Playa Lakes Joint Venture
- Texas Watershed Management Foundation
- Biological Opinion, U.S. Department of Interior, March 16, 2005.
- For Landowners: Conservation Banking, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, September 2011.
- For Landowners: Recovery Credits and Tax Deductions, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, April 2011.
- Third Party Evaluation of the Recovery Credit System Proof of Concept, Robertson Consulting Group, Inc., March 2010.
- TexasAhead.org: Texas Conservation Plan for the Dunes Sagebrush Lizard