NRS exercises positive and innovative approaches to transform regulatory barriers into market-based solutions. The best resources for bridging concrete roadblocks are the people, entities, industries, agencies, organizations and scientists themselves.
- Natural Resources Conservation Services
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- U.S Army Base Fort Hood
- U.S. Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune
Stakeholder Groups and Associations
- Texas Oil and Gas Association
- Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Associations
- Kansas Farm Bureau
- Colorado Cattleman’s Association
- American Farm Bureau
- National Cattleman’s Beef Association
- Texas Farm Bureau
- North Carolina Farm Bureau
- Texas Wildlife Association
- Environmental Defense Fund
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- Nature Conservancy
- Playa Lakes Joint Venture
- Texas Watershed Management Foundation
- Biological Opinion, U.S. Department of Interior, March 16, 2005.
- For Landowners: Conservation Banking, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, September 2011.
- For Landowners: Recovery Credits and Tax Deductions, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, April 2011.
- Third Party Evaluation of the Recovery Credit System Proof of Concept, Robertson Consulting Group, Inc., March 2010.
- TexasAhead.org: Texas Conservation Plan for the Dunes Sagebrush Lizard